Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Okay, I need to complain about my very aggravating day.

I wake up this morning and get on Tumblr. I am going through my dashboard and I see one of my pictures that I took at the Bright Eyes show back in September of 2011. I saw that I was not given credit and the source was to the poster's blog. I went and looked at their blog and saw another one of my pictures. Which, of course, was also lacking credit. They didn't have an ask link so I just did the url/ask ya know, and they didn't even have an ask box. Like, They must do this often.

So, I reblog the pictures and include my dislike for what they have done. 

Ignored.

I was raging. I cannot believe people on that site, they are just rude and disrespectful. I could at least got an apology. No. So I deleted those pictures from Flickr, I don't know if that's where they got them or what. They probably just stole them straight from Tumblr. How dumb. I always try and include a source when I post pictures, and you should never re-post anything that belonged to a Tumblr user and tag it. 

I guess if I ever take anymore concert pictures and post them on the internet they will include a watermark, and not a tiny one that can be cropped out. I'm talkin' Getty Images watermark like. I am not dealing with this. 

and then I took a walk to my Grandma's old house, which was burned yesterday. Sad to see it go, but it was just falling down anyway. 


Scarlet had her kittens yesterday so I was sitting behind the couch with her and cooing at them. I had my iPhone laying on the couch, and my sister decided she wanted to look at the kittens too, and while doing this she knocked my phone into the couch. I mean, not just under the cushions but like literally inside the couch. So, I couldn't get my arm all the way down in the crack SO I had to flip the couch completely over and cut the bottom open. Also, I look down and there is a lizard. How in the world did a lizard get into our house? 

WHO KNOWS.



No comments:

Post a Comment